ReMaTecNews and www.rematecnews.com are the only international magazine and website dedicated to Automotive and Heavy Duty remanufacturing worldwide. They are independent channels for news, views and developments within the remanufacturing industry.
News, views and developments within the automotive and heavy duty remanufacturing industry worldwide. About transmissions, starters, alternators, turbochargers, cores, diagnostic equipment, mechatronics and electronics, engines and more.
ReMaTecNews is aimed at the decision makers in the remanufacturing industry worldwide. The magazine is read by more than 13,230 readers per edition in Asia, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Africa, North America and South America. There are 6 publications in a year.
ReMaTecNews is aimed at the decision makers:
• Remanufacturers / rebuilders
• Core suppliers
• Suppliers of: OE components, components for remanufacturers, rebuilding equipment and machinery, test equipment, cleaning equipment
• Distributors - importers - wholesalers of rebuilt parts
• Government and non-government organisations
• Chambers of Commerce
• Insurance companies
• Fleet operators
• Automotive trade associations
• Car manufacturers - OEMs
Follow ReMaTecNews on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn
Take a subscription to ReMaTecNews magazine and our e-Newsletter.