ReMaTecNews is the only international magazine dedicated to remanufacturing worldwide. It is an independent channel for news, views and developments within the remanufacturing industry. In the magazine and email newsletter we provide reman professionals with the latest news, views and developments within the remanufacturing industry worldwide.
Who reads ReMaTecNews?
ReMaTecNews is aimed at the decision makers in the remanufacturing industry worldwide. The magazine is read by more than 13,230 readers per edition in Asia, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Africa, North America and South America. There are 6 publications in a year.
ReMaTecNews is aimed at the decision makers:
- Remanufacturers / rebuilders
- Core suppliers
- Suppliers of: OE components, components for remanufacturers, rebuilding equipment and machinery, test equipment, cleaning equipment
- Distributors - importers - wholesalers of rebuilt parts
- Government and non-government organisations
- Chambers of Commerce
- Insurance companies
- Fleet operators
- Automotive trade associations
- Car manufacturers - OEMs