BigR/ReMaTecUSA is the largest automotive remanufacturing event in North America. It gives a thorough overview of present business and technology trends and worldwide developments within the total remanufacturing industry. The show has its origins in the International Big R Show, which has been located in Las Vegas for decades and is co-located with ATRA’s PowertrainExpo.
Why visit BigR/ReMaTecUSA?
- The largest remanufacturing trade show in North America: 40,000 sq ft show floor with over 100 exhibitors
- Overseas exhibitors from over 15 countries
- The latest trends & developments in remanufacturing
- 17 high-end technical sessions at the free ReMaTecTheatre on the show floor
- Inspiring APRA seminars
- Co-located with ATRA’s Powertrain EXPO (on Saturday November 1)
- Visit exciting Las Vegas and the Automotive Aftermarket Industry Week in addition.
Click on the images below to see the Show Guide.
Co-located with ATRA
Centered in the Rio All-Suite Hotel & Casinco, the BigR/ReMaTecUSA will co-locate with the ATRA Powertrain Expo.