BigR/ReMaTecUSA is the largest automotive remanufacturing event in North America. It gives a thorough overview of present business and technology trends and worldwide developments within the total remanufacturing industry. The show has its origins in the International Big R Show, which has been located in Las Vegas for decades and is co-located with ATRA’s PowertrainExpo. In November 2014 the first Big R / ReMaTec USA was held in Las Vegas.
We look forward to welcoming you again in 2015!
Why visit BigR/ReMaTecUSA?
- The largest remanufacturing trade show in North America: 40,000 sq ft show floor with over 100 exhibitors
- Overseas exhibitors from over 15 countries
- The latest trends & developments in remanufacturing
- 17 high-end technical sessions at the free ReMaTecTheatre on the show floor
- Inspiring APRA seminars
- Co-located with ATRA's Powertrain EXPO
- Visit exciting Las Vegas and the Automotive Aftermarket Industry Week
Show Guide 2014
Save the date 2015!
|Saturday October 31
||1.00 p.m. - 5.00 p.m.|
|Sunday November 1
||11.00 a.m. - 5.00 p.m.|
|Monday November 2
|| 9.00 a.m. - 1.00 p.m.|
Co-located with ATRA
Centered in the Rio All-Suite Hotel & Casino, the BigR/ReMaTecUSA will co-locate with the ATRA Powertrain Expo.