BigR/ReMaTecUSA is the largest automotive remanufacturing event in North America. The exhibition gives a thorough overview of present business and technology trends and worldwide developments within the total remanufacturing industry: fleet management, parts distribution, engine rebuilding, vehicle insurance, loss adjustment, technical procurement and all related support activities.
The show has its origins in the International Big R Show, which has been located in Las Vegas for decades and is co-located with ATRA’s PowertrainExpo. In November 2014 the first Big R / ReMaTec USA was held in Las Vegas.
We look forward to welcoming you again in 2015!
Why visit BigR/ReMaTecUSA?
- The largest remanufacturing trade show in North America: 50,000 sq ft show floor with over 100 exhibitors
- Overseas exhibitors from over 14 countries
- The latest trends & developments in remanufacturing
- High-end technical sessions at the free ReMaTecTheatre on the show floor
- Inspiring APRA seminars
- Co-located with ATRA's Powertrain EXPO full three days
- Visit exciting Las Vegas and the Automotive Aftermarket Industry Week
Information leaflet 2015
Save the date 2015!
|Saturday October 31
|Sunday November 1
|Monday November 2
RIO All-Suite Hotel & Casino, Las Vegas, Nevada.
Co-located with ATRA
Centered in the Rio All-Suite Hotel & Casino, the BigR/ReMaTecUSA will co-locate with the ATRA Powertrain Expo.