BigR/ReMaTecUSA is the largest automotive remanufacturing event in North America. It gives a thorough overview of present business and technology trends and worldwide developments within the total remanufacturing industry. The show has its origins in the International Big R Show, which has been located in Las Vegas for decades and is co-located with ATRA’s PowertrainExpo.
Why visit BigR/ReMaTecUSA?
- The largest remanufacturing trade show in North America: 40,000 sq ft show floor with over 100 exhibitors
- Overseas exhibitors from over 15 countries
- The latest trends & developments in remanufacturing
- 17 high-end technical sessions at the free ReMaTecTheatre on the show floor
- Inspiring APRA seminars
- Co-located with ATRA's Powertrain EXPO (on Saturday November 1)
- Visit exciting Las Vegas and the Automotive Aftermarket Industry Week in addition.
|Saturday November 1
||1.00 p.m. - 5.00 p.m.|
|Sunday November 2
||11.00 a.m. - 5.00 p.m.|
|Monday November 3
|| 9.00 a.m. - 1.00 p.m.|
RIO All-Suite Hotel & Casino, Las Vegas, Nevada.
Book you hotel room now »
Watch the APRA Conference Program »
Watch the exbibitor list »
Expo Only Pass: $45.00
($30.00 for association members)
Three days entrance to the show and free entrance to the ReMaTecTheatre.
Full Conference Pass: $250.00
($225.00 for association members)
Three days entrance to the show, free entrance to the ReMaTecTheatre, full access to all APRA Seminars, APRA Breakfast, Highlight Breakfast and the Opening Reception (including attending the Remanufacturer of the Year 2014 ceremony) on Saturday, November 1, at 5.00 PM.
Co-located with ATRA
Centered in the Rio All-Suite Hotel & Casinco, the BigR/ReMaTecUSA will co-locate with the ATRA Powertrain Expo (on Saturday November 1).