Rematec Live & Connected is...
An interactive live broad casted online event that is set to shake up the traditional and crowded webinar circuit. Unscripted, live discussions with industry thought leaders. Audience voting and interaction will not be optional but required! Forget passive listening; instead think active engagement.
On top of the conference programme we offer a leading AI-powered event matchmaking platform with robust virtual event features to connect our online exhibitors and visitors. Yes, you got it right: it is a proper virtual meeting space to connect with (new) remanufacturing professionals from all over the world, in person, online! Match, chat, set appointments and meet in groups or 1 on 1, before, during and after the event. Ask questions to speakers, vote, visit companies and network with like minded professionals. Who said an online event would be boring?
Why should you definitely attend?
- To source components and/or parts (re)manufacturers, distributors andsuppliers
- To get knowledge on industry & business challenges from now to 2050
- To find services & equipment providers that help you gain market share
- To network with AI-powe rand virtually meet (potential new) business partners
...or if you missed your reman friends!
Who should definitely attend?
- Remanufacturing industry professionals: Chief Technology | Operations Information | Innovation Officers
- Solution providers/OEMs: Executive Management (SMEs) | Business Development Managers | Chief StrategyOfficers | Project Managers
- Engineering consultants: International Operations Directors & Project Managers
....or if you just love remanufacturing
We believe in the power of bringing people together and want to continue doing so with Rematec Live & Connected. Where webinars are nice to attend, Rematec Live & Connected brings the added value of AI powered direct online connections. The broad casted live keynotes and discussions are shot in 2 separate studios and you'll be able to visit speakers on 4 different stages!
The theme of the inaugural Rematec Live & Connected is 'The remanufacturing industry from now to 2050' incl. topics like:
- How to recover from COVID19
- Who will be the players in the industry
- The European sustainability agenda
- Battery pack remanufacturing
- Remanufacturing in China (broadcasted speaker)
Meet the Rematec Content Board
Felix FeuerbachCo-founder and Shareholder of Kemény Boehme & company | Germany
Peter BartelVice Chairman of APRA Europe and Director Marketing & Engineering at Circular Solutions GmbH | Germany
Thijs JasinkManaging Director ALEC, part of ACT-Group | Germany
Clemens OrtgiesPresident FIRM and Manager Sales & Services at YC-Europe GmbH| Germany
Gain knowledge and insight through the high-level workshops and discussions.
Network and mingle with other remanufacturing technology thought leaders.
Connect with reman technology experts from leading universities and remanufacturing companies.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
All registered attendees will receive a link to the recorded version afterwards.
Registered attendee: check your inbox, we sent an email with an access link shortly before the webinar starts. Open the access link in Google Chrome.
Please note: the name you enter in the chat, will be the one visible in the webinar chat. You can interact and ask questions using this chat.
Not yet registered: $(webinar-register-tekst)
Once you have registered, you will receive an email with credentials from us. Keep an eye on your spam inbox.
If you have trouble with login, please drop us an e-mail.
You can find all of the programme items in the event agenda. When you would like to attend a session, you can add the session to your schedule via the agenda button. You will be notified when a session starts.
The $(connect-platform) gives you the opportunity to meet new business relations and connect with the $(industry). Once in the platform, you can start matchmaking and add programme items to your personal calendar, watch the livestream and recordings.
Our advanced AI-powered matchmaking platform uses natural language processing, advanced algorithms and deep neural networks to constantly learn about your professional goals and interests. It takes the work out of networking through intelligent matchmaking – making it more fun and giving you a higher return on your time.
If two users show interest in each other, they are able to chat with each other. If there is mutual interest, the person will appear under 'My connections'. You can then click the 'Chat' button to open a chat window. Requesting a meeting is scheduling a location and time for a meeting (offline or online) with a connection. This can be done via the 'request a meeting' button.
The $(connect-platform) allows you to network with other attendees and exhibitors, arrange meetings and identify potential business contacts.
The $(connect-platform) allows you to network with other attendees, speakers and partners, arrange meetings and identify potential business contacts.
The $(connect-platform) uses natural language processing and advanced algorithms to recommend networking opportunities. Alternatively, you can search for attendees/exhibitors directly or use the filters to find the right profile you’re looking to meet.
First, find the person you’d like to meet and click on their name to view their profile page, you’ll be able to mark them as ‘interested’ or send a meeting request directly.
A few options have been provided as locations for your meetings ($(virtual-platform-meeting-place)) or you can specify somewhere else in the personal message area.
When a meeting request is accepted it will send a calendar invite to your email address.
The $(connect-platform) will display your professional information including name, job title and company. Information such as telephone number, email address or mail address will be displayed based on your profile settings (private, connections only or public).
- Log in on the web platform or mobile app;
- Once the meeting is accepted, the Virtual Meeting Room button will appear (if it’s pending or cancelled the Virtual Room won’t be available);
- The Virtual Meeting Room button will be clickable 5 mins before the scheduled call;
- Once you click on the Virtual Meeting Room button you’ll be directed to your virtual meeting room;
- You can go in and out of the Virtual Meeting Room within your scheduled meeting time, however, once the meeting time has expired you won’t be able to access your Virtual Meeting Room;
- Meeting duration is not limited;
- You’ll be able to share your screen, however, you will be unable to record your meeting.
If you log in to our $(connect-platform) for the first time, a pop-up window will take you through a few steps to set-up your profile, make sure to go through each step and fill out the appropriate information.
If you already are connected to our $(connect-platform) and you would like to update your information, click on the profile icon in the upper right corner. You can add here a profile picture and fill in/adjust the answers on the profile questions.
- Open the profile page of the person you have a meeting with and display meeting details.
- On the list of participants you will find a 'Add invitee' button.
- Click on this button and search for people you want to meet. You will only find people you have permissions to meet with.
- You can select up to 10 people on a single invite and only select people who are available for relevant timeslot.
- Click 'invite'. Once this has been done, you will also see additional participants on the list; and each of them needs to accept the invite separately.
Once you login to te platform you can connect and network with other attendees. Either you can click on ‘Recommended for you’ or you can go to the ‘attendees list’ to invite people to connect by clicking on te ‘show interest’ button. Once you are connected you can request a video meeting.
To stay up to date on our future FAQs Rematec Live & Connected please subscribe to our newsletter »
When you would like to attend a session, you can add the session to your schedule via the agenda button. You will get a e-mail notification before your session starts.
Usually yes, but this is decided by the organisers and the session speakers themselves. To be sure ask the speaker or send an email to the organisers.
The content will be available after the event in the $(connect-platform) and video channel of the event.
In order to be able to watch the recording, you need to have added the sessions to your personal agenda. You can click on the session and watch the recording.
Yes, the webinar works on smartphones, tablets and other mobile devices.
No, both the camera and microphone functions are automatically switched off for all attendees.
Organisers and participants can interact using the live chat.
Yes, this is a live webinar in Zoom. Please enter the meeting on mute. Organisers and participants can interact using the chat.
Please make sure that you have selected the correct audio mode and that your speakers or headphones are plugged in. Check the volume of your computer.
If you're confident everything is connected properly, your devices might be being used by another tool or application. Make sure tools like Zoom, Google Hangouts, Microsoft Teams etc. have been closed prior to starting the session.
Operating System Minimum Requirements.
It is important that you can run the most recent version of our supported browsers. Below are the oldest operating systems that we can provide support for:
- Windows - Windows 7 and later
- Mac - macOS 10.10 and later
- Linux - Any x64 based system
- Using Safari - iOS 13 and later
- Using Native iOS App - iOS 11 and later
- Android - Version 4.4 and later
- Make sure you use a Google Chrome browser for the access link.
- You might be connected via a VPN network, please disable your VPN connection and try again.
- Close all other applications on your computer.
- The password may have been entered incorrectly, please try again.
Audio of video from speakers may be subject to interference depending on your own or others' internet connections.