Agenda released for MERA-Golisano Remanufacturing And Sustainability Conference on Sept. 28
- July 18, 2016
The conference will feature a number of educational sessions:
- Remanufacturing as a Core Competency: Sharing Common Practices
- Shifts and Trends in Purchasing Patterns in the Commercial Vehicle Aftermarket
- Transforming the Future: The Next Generation of Remanufacturing
- Industry Outlook | Executive Insight
- Influencing Through Advocacy: Raising Awareness and Acceptance of Remanufacturing
Leadership addresses will be given by Mary Petrovich, Executive Chairman of AxleTech International and Operating Executive of The Carlyle Group and John Esposito, Chairman & CEO, Warner Music Nashville.
For more information, visit the event website.