FER outlines 11-point service plan to members
- March 13, 2016
The Federation of Engine Re-manufacturers (FER) has encouraged those within the industry to take advantage of the numerous services and benefits it offers to its members by launching an 11-point service plan.
FER exists to further benefit and assist its members and it is always looking to expand on its vast offering, supplying a range of advantages to meet every member’s needs.
It has recently introduced an 11-point service plan to outline the key benefits it provides to its members in an efficient and direct structure.
As the only corporate body representing the interests of the engine re-manufacturing and re-conditioning industry in the UK, FER works domestically and internationally to support its members.
With a strong philosophy that focuses on the importance of working together to protect and develop the interests of the industry, it is proactive in seeking potential new members.
The 11-point service plan is as follows:
- The FER Code of Practice – to maintain standards and protect the warranty
- Recognition as part of a high quality organisation
- Use of the FER logo on all stationary and advertising media
- FER Training Programme – to protect and improve key skills and the business
- Free Business and Legal Help Line, provided by Lawgistics
- Specialist insurance offers, provided by AJP Partnership
- Technical bulletins and Technical Help Line
- An ‘in-house’ service by phone and email
- FER website, including a member section – to promote an active and supportive community
- Quarterly FER ‘News & Views’ magazine
- Regional meetings and visits to places of interest
For more information regarding becoming a member or FER’s services and benefits, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.