Re:CREATe and Rematec signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU)
On October 16, 2020, Re:CREATe and Rematec signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with the objective of cooperating in ways that promote and advance common interests in relation to the remanufacturing industry and explore opportunities for collaboration.
Video-announcement MoU Re:CREATe and Rematec
Areas of Collaboration
Re:CREATe and Rematec will explore the following forms of co-operation:
- Promotion of relevant remanufacturing industry events via social media and word of mouth
- Creation of short articles on the remanufacturing industry
- Participation at remanufacturing industry events
- Facilitation of networking and connectivity within the remanufacturing industry in India and globally
- Joint organisation of structured events that facilitate meaningful learning and discussion between remanufacturing industry professionals (e.g.: roundtable discussions, workshops, site visits)
- Sharing relevant knowledge with each other regarding the global remanufacturing market
Receive the best newsletter on remanufacturing - straight to your inbox!