Re:CREATe and Rematec signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU)
On October 16, 2020, Re:CREATe and Rematec signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with the objective of cooperating in ways that promote and advance common interests in relation to the remanufacturing industry and explore opportunities for collaboration.
Video-announcement MoU Re:CREATe and Rematec
Areas of Collaboration
Re:CREATe and Rematec will explore the following forms of co-operation:
- Promotion of relevant remanufacturing industry events via social media and word of mouth
- Creation of short articles on the remanufacturing industry
- Participation at remanufacturing industry events
- Facilitation of networking and connectivity within the remanufacturing industry in India and globally
- Joint organisation of structured events that facilitate meaningful learning and discussion between remanufacturing industry professionals (e.g.: roundtable discussions, workshops, site visits)
- Sharing relevant knowledge with each other regarding the global remanufacturing market
Share your remanufacturing stories with us
Do you have an innovation, research results or an other interesting topic you would like to share with the remanufacturing industry? The Rematec website and social media channels are a great platform to showcase your stories!
Please contact our Brand Marketing Manager.
Are you an Rematec exhibitor?
Make sure you add your latest press releases to your Company Profile in the Exhibitor Portal for free exposure.
Receive the best newsletter on remanufacturing - straight to your inbox!