Rematec is the ideal platform
for remanufacturing professionals.
Privacy Statement - Websites and online communication
Websites and online communication
If you complete a web form, subscribe to one or more of our newsletters or contact us by using the online contact form, you will leave behind personal data. We can also collect data on the use of our websites, such as which pages are viewed.
The following personal data may be processed by RAI through the website and by means of online communication:
- Name and address
- Contact details such as email address and telephone number
- Company name
- IP address
- MAC address device, IMAP, IMEI and other device identifiers
- Content of your communication with RAI
- Route planner
- Content of complaints
- Information about lost property
- Social media profiles
- Chat history
- Screen images
- Data on behaviour on online channels (recognizable by several ID’s on social media, e-mailings and by the use of analytical cookies)
- Order and payment details
Purposes of the processing
In providing its services, RAI processes your personal data for various purposes such as:
- Keeping you abreast of news, current events, products, services and neighbourhood news
- Communication, including answering questions and dealing with complaints
- Marketing activities
- PR and customer relationship management
- Offering personalised advertisements and content
- Monitoring, collecting and following up on leads
- Generating leads
- Implementing customer acquisition procedures
- Cross-selling and upselling
- Improving the level of service (including online service)
- Implementing special offers and competitions
- Arranging a route planner
- Providing customer service
- Reporting and analysis
- Regulatory compliance and compliance with court orders
RAI uses your e-mail address with your permission to send you a newsletter. We can measure to what extent the newsletters are opened. You can unsubscribe via the 'unsubscribe' button.
For the purposes of online communication RAI uses the services of other parties such as the website hoster, cookie providers (see our cookie statement) and providers of social media channels.
Situations may also occur in which we have a statutory obligation to disclose your personal data to third parties. For example, the police or the municipal authority may require us to supply data.