How green transformation will affect the automotive aftermarket in the coming decade
- CLEPA/Oakdene Hollins Study: Contribution of Automotive to Circular Economy targets – Oakdene Hollins – Rachel Waugh
- General overview of sustainability in the automotive industry and Aftermarket Green parts initiative – NEXUS
- Vision 2050: time to transform the automotive industry – WBSCD (World Business Council for Sustainable Development) – Thomas Deloison
- Circular economy in automotive electronics: how OEMs can support? – Faurecia – Jean-François Zébo
- Future Remanufacturing at supplier level – BORG Automotive – Jesper Møberg
Clepa will soon publish the final agenda on their website.
For tickets please visit https://clepa.eu/events/clepa-aftermarket-conference-2021-november-edition/
Share your remanufacturing stories with us
Do you have an innovation, research results or an other interesting topic you would like to share with the remanufacturing industry? The Rematec website and social media channels are a great platform to showcase your stories!
Please contact our Brand Marketing Manager Evelien Feijen.
Are you an Rematec exhibitor?
Make sure you add your latest press releases to your Company Profile in the Exhibitor Portal for free exposure.
Receive the best newsletter on remanufacturing - straight to your inbox!