Following the first virtual Aftermarket Conference in March 2021, CLEPA is back with a second edition scheduled on the 25th of November. The Conference will focus and expand the debate around sustainability in the aftermarket, circular economy and how green transformation will affect the automotive aftermarket in the coming decade, in the context of the recently published ‘Fit for 55’ package and the overall Green Deal agenda.
Conference highlights include:
- CLEPA/Oakdene Hollins Study: Contribution of Automotive to Circular Economy targets – Oakdene Hollins – Rachel Waugh
- General overview of sustainability in the automotive industry and Aftermarket Green parts initiative – NEXUS
- Vision 2050: time to transform the automotive industry – WBSCD (World Business Council for Sustainable Development) – Thomas Deloison
- Circular economy in automotive electronics: how OEMs can support? – Faurecia – Jean-François Zébo
- Future Remanufacturing at supplier level – BORG Automotive – Jesper Møberg
Clepa will soon publish the final agenda on their website.
For tickets please visit https://clepa.eu/events/clepa-aftermarket-conference-2021-november-edition/